3.16.2012

InstaFriday

A view of our week as captured through my phone, 
though not necessarily "instagrammed" shots.

 Late night treat with my boy.  Chocolate covered bananas!
This is such an easy treat for kids to make and super quick.
Ready to eat in less than 10 minutes.

 Hanging with my girl before bed.
Doesn't she looks so snuggly in those jammies?
They were her brother's.  I'll be so sad when she grows out of them.

 Hmmm... what's in here?
(Tippy toes!)

 Getting organized in the kitchen.
I found the contact paper and markers on Amazon.
The label template was found by searching pinterest which led me here.
I cut to size and Voila! 
They make me happy.

 Oh, this girl...  now SHE makes me happy.  Joy personified.

The last of the Tagalongs.  This is trouble.

First trip to the library!  
Bug loaned his first library books.  
He picked three, one about dragons and two about the human body - such a curious little boy!

Dinner at Catherine Rooney's - best fish and chips in town!
(So says the boys.  I love the turkey reuben.)

Super B helped me make cobbler.  
 He rocks a cape like no other.
It was PW's Blackberry Cobbler recipe.  We used frozen blueberries.
Five ingredients.  Easy.

 Baby girl's shoes in the dishwasher.  Guess she thought they needed a wash.
Might not actually be a bad idea...

 Spring is in bloom!  Button's little fingers snuck right into my shot!!

Rocking the State hat!  Cheering on another great season for the MSU basketball team.
Goooooo Spartans!!!

Hope you had a beautiful week!

Check out:

7 comments:

  1. Hello there, stopping by from instafriday. Such a cute picture of your little girl in a apron. love all the pictures. Hope you are having a super Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of your daughter in the apron. Adorable! Uh, I must know how to do chocolate naners. YUMMY. Cravy.them.now. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Sherri - so easy, you have to try it! Just melt some semi-sweet baking chocolate in the microwave. Once melted through (you should stir a couple of times), just dip in the cut up fruit, place on waxed paper in the fridge for a few minutes and done. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Insta-Friday. What a fun little blog you have here and your babies are so precious! Bookmarked that contact paper on Amazon! What a great idea! Happy to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristina! The footprints of your little ones in the sand were so precious.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I'd say they're perfect for anyone who "likeschocolate"! :)

      Delete