8.04.2011

Worldwide Breastfeeding Week


Breastfeeding is something I’m quite passionate about.  There’s nothing that compares.  I could try to describe the connection I feel with my kids while nursing them, but I don’t have the words.  It’s just awesome.  I started my nursing relationship modestly, but before long, I had the courage to do it just about anywhere.  Once we took our show on the road, I thought it would be pretty cool to record all of the places my little man had breakfast, lunch, or dinner.  To celebrate Worldwide Breastfeeding Week, I’m sharing my list of all those places.  The girl and I are keeping it a little closer to home, purely because we don’t get out as much, but we have hit several states and the Pirate Festival! 

Have Boobs, Will Travel!
Phillies Game
76’ers Game
Washington DC – Watershed, Botanical Gardens, Capitol City Brewpub, Cherry Festival Lawn
Pickety Place, NH
Fanieul Hall, Boston, MA
Fort MacGuire Air Force Base, NJ
The Battery Park, Iron Hill Park, Brandywine Zoo, DE
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Somewhere on the road in VA, NC, GA, FL, OH, PA, MD, SC, MI
Sanibel Island, FL
Dressage at Devon Horse Show – at the Grand Prix
And countless restaurants and homes of friends and family!

Where have you taken your nursling on the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment